RAGNARÖK ONLINE Site officiel : www.ragnarokeurope.com
MilkShake Split off (Page 1) / Unions: Presentation and Recruitment / BattleSpace Forum

#1 2015-05-23 21:01:53

Daraku

MilkShake Split off

Hello everyone,

Just to let everyone know, I will be splitting from Milkshake to form a pvp centric union when the new season starts.  This should hopefully give more competition for 1st place and even more union infighting.  my personal goal next season is not to be no 1 anymore, but to cause the larger unions to have to earn their rank instead of giant planet.

Either way, competition is way to keep the server interesting in the end.

So anyone wanting to shake the galaxy with a veteran player please do look me up.  Wouldn't it be interesting if we pillage my former union (and by former, I mean when I was president of Milkshake in Season 2 on the US server 2 years ago)? ca

#2 2015-05-23 23:56:26

Astral

Re: MilkShake Split off

I wondered if that plan had died or not.  I think we will be seeing more pvp focused unions forming for next season.

#3 2015-07-05 08:18:39

zetruc

of course it was just a very pretty announcement, that you are clever and finally found the truth.
but once on the floor, the dance is quite different.
behind the nickname, the human still exist, with his deep wild nature.
shenanigan, milkshake (RIP), tartarus, gemini, babylon : all friends, still same union, still same way to "play".

some stupid people are still repeating pillages on the same undefended victim.
the gameplay should be changed to prevent that, it won't be, therefore players should remedy this by themselves.
finally, the most stupid are those unions that are accepting those players' appliance, and helping them to redo it again and again, until the victim is giving up and leaving the game.

so please stop displaying on world's wall that you are smart and wanting this game more attractive.
like some others, who will recognize themselves, you are killing this game.
you did not understand anything, so please don't pretend.

so now, you will probably come and pillage me.
I was so used to accept it from milkshake, it won't make me anything, and I know that you will get a so nice pleasure to do it, I would be very glad to make you happy, I even won't oppose any resistance.

Maestro, it's time for you to post one of your nice cartoons' animations. I missed them, and I know you're getting bored, I had to wake you up. it's a rainy sunday, perfect opportunity to spend 2 hours on the pc.

#4 2015-07-05 20:53:35

MaestroDav

Your whole union wasn't able to fend off ONE player for weeks, stop blaming others that you are made of fail.
Don't expect anyone to go after a small fry such as yourself, you stopped being revelant after you merged with DOE first season and that was ages ago.
You have to work harder to get another vid this is a crappy attempt, pull yourself together man.

#5 2016-01-02 08:59:00

zetruc

Hey Maestro,
will you play the big fish again, this next season?
did you like it, or will you try something else?
The galaxy would like to know who will shake this next blitz season.
as you mentioned, only the braves can do it (isn't it smelling like a fragrance?).
so, we all are impatient to know your plans.

#6 2016-01-04 09:04:13

ionelush2001

MilkShake will be back. 1f8e

Board footer